Heute ist die erste offizielle Version der beliebten Ice Cream Sandwich ROM auch für das Galaxy S erschienen. Zwar gibt es schon seit ein paar Wochen erste ROMs, welche aber bisher von findigen XDA-Devs aus dem Source-Code kompiliert oder vom Nexus S portiert wurden.
Die offizielle Version unterstützt nun alle Funktionen, welche man bereits von den anderen Geräten kannte.
Update: Heute ist Build 27-22 für das Galaxy S erschienen. Einen Changelog gibt es bislang nicht. Zum Dowload kommt ihr mit einem Klick auf folgenden Button:
Update2: Milestone 4 erscheinen! Mehr dazu hier.
Folgende Geräte werden bislang unterstützt:[toggle_box title=“Geräte-Liste“ width=“Width of toggle box“]
- GSM Galaxy Nexus
- LTE Galaxy Nexus
- Nexus S
- Nexus S 4G
- Samsung Captivate
- Galaxy S (i9000)
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 – 3G (P7500)
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Verizon
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Wi-Fi
- Motorola Xoom – Verizon
- Samsung Vibrant
- Galaxy Tab 7 – Verizon
- Motorola Xoom – Wi-Fi
– New weather panel in dropdown! (Zaphod the beast)
– Shows more info.
– Click to refresh.
– You have a choice of that one, or the text above the carrier
– Next release you’ll be able to hide both (so you can still have lockscreen weather, impossible to only have it right now I think)
– New power menu navigation bar controls when hidden (Zaphod the beast)
– so you can still control your phone when it’s hidden
– Added ability to show navigation bar on devices that don’t have it on by default
– Added ability to change navigation bar sizes
– Fixed boot animation sizes on xhdpi devices
– If you don’t have music controls enabled AND you have volume wake enabled, your device will now wake when playing music
– Fixed faceunlock and music control layouts on lockscreens
– Themers: toggles use on/off state images, so you can theme them and have them be different in off/on states. By default they’re the same
– Swagger toggle will make your device leak butter. Exclusive on certain devices for now.[/toggle_box] [toggle_box title=“Feature-Liste“ width=“Width of toggle box“]
- Android 4.0.3 — ITL41F
- Unsecure boot.img (stock AOSP kernel)
- Superuser & Busybox preinstalled
- 180 Degree rotation
- Built in performance/init.d configuration (Thanks Kejar & company)
- CM Launcher/ Power Menu
- CM Brightness slider
- Custom color for anything in RC
- Clock Color/Location: Right, Center, Disable
- Battery Icon/ Color Picker: CircleMod, Bar, Text Only, Icon Only, Icon+Text or None
- Battery Bar in Status Bar or Nav Bar, Bar Thickness, Charging animation
- Nav Bar Transparency
- Nav Bar Button Reorder: Back-Home-Search-Menu
- Nav Bar Color Picker
- Nav Bar Button Glow Duration: Off, Fast, Slow
- Nav Bar: Long press to Search button
- Nav Bar Hide on Lockscreen
- Toggles in Pull Down Menu: Auto rotate, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Aiplane mode, Vibrate, Silent, Sync, Data, 4G, Tethering, Torch, Brightness
- LCD Density (Careful with this)
- Menu Button location: Right, Left, both, Remove
- Menu Button Visability: Always show, Always show Invisible Icons
- Lockscreen Style: Quad, Octo, Stock
- Lockscreen SMS customizable shortcut
- Lockscreen Horizontal Option
- Performance Menu: (Use With Caution) Max/ Min CPU, Scaling Governor
- Unlock Sceen with Legacy Menu Icon
- Volume Key to Wake Screen
- Volume Key to Skip Tracks
- Long-press back button to kill process
- Disable CRT off animation
- LED pulse settings (time on/off)
- ICS ringtones/notification sounds
- Customize carrier text to whatever.
- Power Menu options: Boot to recovery/ Boot loader, Reboot, Screenshot
- Facebook contact sync integration (must wipe to get this)
- Disable Boot animation
- Keyboard: Volume keys act as a cursor while typing — disable in keyboard options
- Long press home for recent apps (thanks brucekey)
34. Do I need to reflash GApps?
Yes. Flashing a ROM formats /system where GApps are stored.
27. Which Google Apps (Gapps) package should I flash on Build 26?
35. Where’s YouTube?
Download from market
36. I toggled „swagger“ and I can’t figure out what it does
You now have swagger
38. I can’t set a live wallpaper on the Lock screen
ROM Control / Lockscreen
37. When I go to Settings/ Accounts & sync there’s no option to add a Google account
33. I’m having trouble with Google+
Uninstall with titanium backup/root explorer from /system/app, reboot and re-download from market
30. How do I use the new Hide Nav Bar Option?
Settings/ Rom control/ Power Menu options/ Show Navigation Bar toggle
Then Long Press Power button/ hide Navigation Bar
32. When I Hide Nav Bar my game looks stretched/ Squished
Start game first. Then hide nav bar.
23. Computer doesn’t recognize my phone. Can’t access my SD card
settings/ storage/ menu/ usb computer connection/ MTP
29. I’m not getting Facebook Notifications
Uninstall it and redownload from Market
1. Something is wrong. What should I do?
Please search the forums and google it first.
2. I did that. Now what?
Go here: AOKP Defects and Enhancement Requests
Search to see if anyone has reported this.
If they have, click the star to vote for it.
If not, submit a “defect” report.
3. Love the ROM, But could you add (Feature X) to the next build?
Go here:AOKP Defects and Enhancement Requests
Search to see if anyone has asked for this.
If they have, click the star to vote for it. If not, submit an „enhancement“ request.
4. How do I install a new build?
1. Make sure you’re on the latest CWMR:Latest Clockworkmod Recovery
2. MAKE A NANDROIDHow to use Clockworkmod Recovery
3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery — a must if coming from a stock-based ROM
4. flash ROM
5. flash Gapps
7. login to google
8. reboot again
5. Best way to restore apps with Titanium Back up?
Open TiBu. Click the 3 dots, then More, Create „update.zip.“ Name it or keep it as update.zip.
Flash the ROM, gapps and BEFORE rebooting, Then mount /system,
Choose install zip, and select the zip you created.
Reboot, skip Google sign-in, and you should see TiBu in the app drawer.
6. Weather isn’t showing up
Enable „Google’s location service“ in the Location Services control panel,
or set a custom location. Enable weather in rom control. Enter Zip Code, then „Get weather.“
7. What’s the difference between 22 and M3? See the changelog: AOKP Changes
8. Can’t hear the voice dialer prompts on bluetooth
Try this:Experimental Blue tooth Voice Dial Volume Fix
This raises the prompts volume to the same volume as voice calls.
Should work on any 4.0.3 phone/ROM.
If the VoiceDialer app was modified, you will lose these changes.
9. Market says apps „Not compatible with this device”
or “My apps” says something isn’t installed but it is?
Could be your Pixel Density: Settings/Rom control/general UI should be 320. Clear market data.
10. The call screen buttons are on the side of screen, instead of the bottom
Go to Settings/Display/Auto-rotate screen
11. Only half the screen shows on calls
Try disabling infinite scroll. Nova Menu/ Desktop/ Infinite Scroll
12. My Maps/ Market/ Gmail stopped working.
Fix permissions in CWM.
Uninstall maps updates/clear cache and data.
13. I’m getting bugmailer reporting a crash or bug
This feature, if included in the ROM, is accessed by pressing both the volume keys and the power button at the same time.
It is difficult to know where this comes from because it doesn’t show immediately.
Also, it will vibrate a few times quickly when it is compiled, but ONLY if the screen is on and UNLOCKED.
If you just happen to trigger it when turning the screen on briefly to check the time, the report will be triggered,
but won’t appear until the next time you unlock the phone after it has compiled.
It is a developer feature so that devs can allow users to easily send bug reports on-demand.
The ROM developer can include an email address there to send it to or if they don’t,
it just fills in your email address since it assumes you want it for yourself.
14. Some Google Apps are missing
Voice, Videos, Currents, Maps, Google+: Not going to be included since they’re in the Market,
and distributing region-locked apps is prohibited. If your country/carrier dosen’t allow them, use Market Enabler.
Wallet: Won’t be included since it’s a commercial product (legal issues)
Car Home: not stock. Google hasn’t released an ICS version.
They’ve been messing around with it since 2.2.
You can copy the APK out of gapps-gb-20110828.
Phonesky/Market: Renamed to Vending.apk to go with the old pre-ICS naming convention.
It might be named back to Phonesky.apk in the next pack.
ThinkFree: Nobody seems to know. Nothing seems to be dependent on it so it was excluded.
TagGoogle: Tag.apk (part of AOSP) fulfills the same function, apparently.
It’s not included so that non-NFC devices won’t malfunction.
LatinIMEDictionarypack: The ROM should supply this, or an equivalent.
CalendarGoogle: Not needed thanks to the sync adapter in the GApps pack.
Keep in mind, this pack is multi-ROM, multi-device, multi-build compatible.
It’s designed to work on any device and any ROM running ICS,
including AOKP, CM9, RootzBoat, etc. It’s also supposed to be used globally,
so it won’t include region-specific items (Google Voice/Music/Videos etc)
Roman Birg adds, “it’s your phone, use whichever gapps package you want.
But please don’t submit bugs if you’re using different ones or encouraging users to do the same.
When you use different gapps package than the tested ones, you’re essentially changing the whole base of the ROM.
Other gapps packages add and remove apks randomly. It might work, but that’s not the point.
I’ve changed what’s in the base ROM so it complements the gapps package perfectly so you have everything you need.”
15. How do I enable power button as camera button?
Camera/ Settings (left side, to the right of zoom slider)
3 Settings buttons on left/ Power shutter.
To use: Start camera, long press power button
16. I’m having trouble configuring Google Voice as your voicemail service
On Verizon: Dial these activation codes:
*71 [Your Google Voice number] *90 [Your Google Voice number] *92 [Your Google Voice number] More Here: Set up Google voicemail for your mobile number
17. When I flash the ROM I get a Status 7 error (assert failed: getprop(„ro.product.device“) == „toro“ || getprop(„ro.build.product“) == „toro“ E:Error in /sdcard/ (Status 7) Installation aborted.
Make sure you are using the latest CWMR. Check MD5.
18. Owner information (Security Settings) not showing up on lock screen
Owner information won’t show up if you have the battery percent on the lockscreen.
19. I’m getting 2 notifications for each text
Apps/ Messaging/ Menu/ Settings/ Notifications/ Uncheck: Display message notifications in status bar
20. I’m getting error „System has been denied super user access“
Start the Superuser app. You should see the „system“ entry (with our pink unicorn) in the „Denied“ section.
Tap on it, then tap on the reverse-mode icon (the icon to the left of the trash bin). This will put system in the
allowed list. Or Superuser auto-response is set to deny? Click on the wrench, Then Automatic Response.
Make sure you are not on „Deny“.
21. I want to install a new Boot Animation
Use ES File Explorer, Copy to /data/local/. Then it won’t be replaced when you flash a newer ROM or kernel
22. The „Recents“ apps are side by side instead of along the right side
Enable horizontal recents window is checked: ROM Control / General UI / Horizontal recents window
24. I want Quick-torch
Rom Control/ Lockscreen Options/ Enable fast torch. With screen off, long-press power button to turn on, release to turn off
25. „Long-press power button to turn on Quick-torch“ doesn’t work
With screen off, hold the power button down for several seconds.
If that doesn’t work, try pressing the power button 3 times quickly, hold it down the 3rd time.
If you do not have a security lock, lockscreen toggles actvate the normal torch. Also try disabling then re-enabling.
26. SDM wakelock is killing the battery. It won’t let the phone deep sleep
Freeze it with titanium backup, rename it or delete it. SDM.apk is in /system/app.
SDM is Samsung’s data module updater. It periodically goes online to check for updates and gathers troubleshooting information.
The wake_lock/ battery life issue are because it never gets the proper kill command from the system after an update check.
More info HERE.
28. I keep losing my 3g or 4g data. I have done several fresh installs
with data/system wipes to no avail.
Might be Juice Defender. Restore your settings.
31. Where do I get the stock Phase beam Live wallpaer?
39. I get a black semi transparent box over the picture when adding a contact to home screen
its the inverted contacts/dialer[/toggle_box]
1. Ein Kernel mit CWM (Custom Recovery) muss installiert sein
2. Ein NANDROID Backup wird empfohlen
3. Das Handy zurücksetzen (wipe data/factory Reset im Recovery Menü)
4. ROM flashen
5. GAPPS (Google Apps flashen)
6. Neustarten (reboot System now)